Passion to Living Ratio

I love the Sundays when i get a chance to sit and share my thoughts..

The past 2 weeks have been very interesting, deciding to not be ruled by circumstance but making a way to pursue and fulfill the happy fitter me has been happening with my trusted training partner #SuuntoAmbit2.. i have been more consistent.. along with that, good eating too, it feels good :)


In one of my rides in the past week i reflected on my inner while on the bike.. it felt great, I managed a solid training week without giving up time with family and friends.. it was a good balance between work, family, passion and Zandi time... it brought me to the old adage that most cyclists live by 'its all about power to weight ratio'.. surely like everything is relative, this is a relative statement too, its true to a certain extent.. don't get me wrong, everyone wants to be lighter on the bile, but at what cost.. people start living, eating, only conversing and being a refection of their bikes.. loosing self and any value for family and friends.. I've been in this weird place where all i wanted was to be lighter and stronger at all cost, but looking back at the past week.. managing a my training hours within the work week, and still cooking dinner and conversing with my +1 and yes, passing out #likeaboss .. but just that moment..I've taken back the power, I'm not quite a fan of being a passenger, so I'm loving this place :)


Taking the control back has never felt so good, I've always believed in the say 'if you don't have time in the day, then wake up earlier' and this has served me well :)

In other news, yesterday the Bestmed Ladies Team was invited to the Bestmed Chairman's Ball at Velmore Hotel, what an amazing event as the company celebrated 50 years of awesomness and reaching their dreams yet still striving for more in these demanding times, having managed to move with the times and transform within itself.. inspiring.. and we are very lucky girls to be part of the Bestmed family**!
 
























Happy new week good people**!

Don't forget to tell the people whom you love, that you love them, its not always obvious, and too late is a place we are all very familiar with.

Xx

Comments