Happy you.. Happy New Year.. Merry Christmas.. Catch up :)


So this post was supposed to go out last week but i battled with network a little while in KZN and changed phones and the whole drama but here we are :)

I hope you had the most amazing festive season, with all the people you love and lots of quality time.

I came across a say which pretty much defined my Christmas and New Year --->



Holiday to do 

1. Be Present
2. Wrap Someone in a hug
3. Send Peace
4. Donate Food
5. Make Love
6. Be the Light

The new year has been beautiful, its raining as i write.. i'm excited for everything the year ahead has in store for me, good or bad, there's always a treasure to discover - be it about yourself or those around you. I have no New Years resolutions but realize that my Christmas Mantra will be my years Mantra, I want to be more of all that, all the time.

As well, i realize that I want and need to give more.. Qhubeka--->
qhubeka.org/givehope/ has touched my heart so deeply especially last year in what they do in changing our tomorrow.. the only way we can change our country and our future is investing in the children, their education.. Qhubeka is an organisation that helps get kids bicycles to commute to school so they don't have to walk 10km's or more to school.. the kids are then able to focus once at school and in turn being able to grow and learn and be and change their tomorrow, in effect changing their communities.. my heart for this cause.. i need to do more to get involved here.. in anyway i can, that's my hearts desire for 2015.

Anyway.. here's a million pics from the KZN miles... family miles and just the blessing that it is to live, to breath, to be. I battled to caption them all, but i guess they all are one word, Love.



My gogo's garden.. love it*

Imbokodo.. my heart
Beautiful Mondlo

Route from Mondlo towards 'Kwa Grace'
Route over the mountain back home to Mondlo




First Run in KZN
First long ride in KZN - halfway stop
 






Compressport for the win**!


























































































































Xx

Comments