Hello World**!


I cant believe the last time i wrote was after 94.7.. time sure does fly.. we are 2 weeks to Christmas.. hectic times**!

I was reflecting on the past month and some of the goals i had for myself - in the month of November..
Discipline is such a funny trait, you go through moments where no bad food can go past you without you 'cheating' or having a 'cheat day' ..and then you realize that all these cheats are worth nothing upon closer inspection..

I decided beginning of November that regardless of all pressures, if i can keep up with the training plan that my coach had setup for me with no excuses and no chickening out.. i could have the Absa Cape Epic - then i would know that i am committed to the whole training that comes with the Absa Cape Epic and i would above all else, push and pull and crawl and beg to get to that entry, i finished November feeling very good, i'd done all the sessions that were planned for me, as well as all the strength training i had on my Nike Program... it opened my eyes to the little push that brings you to your best... i hadn't realized how much id given in - to- giving either from exhaustion, the work pressures.. the this .. the that.. interesting finding.

I also promised myself to balance my life better, with time on the bike, with friends and with family all being in sync, and eating well, food that fuels, these are all going well.. i love the place that I've found with myself in making time for all my loves and still getting some Zandi time.. i like her a lot more now:)

Let me not blabber, below are some pics from the past month between the bike and and and :)



94.7 Twitter Ride

Unbelievably loved and favoured by the Most High <3

Special moments from friends

Loving Living and pushing limits - Strength Training

Modderfontein midweek rides #NightRiding



Loving Living Life.. and being present in the moment <3

Pic with Sis taken by my niece.. love*

This came on my screen after my Nike Yoga session.. inspiration*

More Night Riding ... Because we <3 the night sky**!

Time with my loves**!

#BicyclesChangeLives #Qhubeka
NovemberTings :) #Movescount #TrainingPartner
Intervals.... #SufferFest
#Qhubeka #BicylesChangeLives

Intervals after Intervals - Training #SuuntoAmbit

Xx

Comments