Sodwana Bay Dive Trip!!
|Guys, I finally found a dive buddy!!|
|Day 2 - when I dived with the Advanced divers :)|
The most beautiful people, needless to say I found home with the crazier lot.. I'm touched by each one of them and so humbled to have them as friends after the trip!
|Advanced Divers Group|
|Dinner with the Dive Group|
- The bedrooms, bed was so comfortable with clean crisp fresh white linen (Love!), cabin was nice and big enough with your own balcony looking out into the gardens, love!
- Fridge in rooms means you can bring some of your own snacks
- Convenient location
- Food was a little oily, I had to rescue my eggs from drowning :) :)
- Sodwana Bay is home to 1200 species of marine life
- Its also one of the top ten dive destinations in the world, with coral reefs that contain over 1200 species of fish as well as a variety of underwater seascapes and marine flora (plant life) and fauna (all of the animals in the region)
- It is home to the Coelacanth (a rare order of fish that was thought to be extinct)
- Sodwana shores are visited by humpback whales, sharks, dolphins, turtles through the year, perfect place to see these beautiful wonders!
- Its a marine protected area
|This moment was so special.. it will forever be etched in my heart!!|
|My free dive/Surf suit|
|My Sodwana Top with my Raggie tooth necklace|